Blue Chip Consulting Group services include:
|Confirm current performance baselines (As Is) to agree to target benchmarks (To Be)
Value stream enhancement
|Make progress possible through insight into action for performance improvement
|Utilise adult learning principles to build staff capability and motivation to improve performance
|Diagnostic analysis to improve financial performance and increase return on investment(ROI).
Since its inception in the late 1980s, the Blue Chip Consulting Group has evolved to capitalise on proven management theories and applied learning to build expertise and insight to engage your staff in performance improvement.
You know WHY you need support to improve performance.
The Blue Chip Consulting Group bring the HOW by:
- confirming baselines to agree on performance improvement targets and timelines
- using business intelligence to inform decision making
- providing staff with practical performance improvement tools & techniques
- building staff performance improvement motivation
- facilitating cross-functional collaboration to achieve agreed performance targets
- reinforcing the importance of good governance and risk management
- accountability for implementing agreed strategy and tactics on time and in full
“There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently
that which should not be done at all.” Peter Drucker
Contact John Cleary Managing Director on +61 411 522 521
“John works very hard to ensure he has a deep understanding of the business
before he accepts an assignment. He is highly ethical.”