Trust is a vital ingredient in any consulting partnership. The Blue Chip Consulting Group, and its member companies, value the reputation they invested in and built as a trusted adviser over the past 20+years.
To reflect our commitment to acting as trusted advisers, Blue Chip Consulting Group, member companies, staff, contractors & associates make a written undertaking to comply with the following Code of Conduct
- Maintain focus on delivering value through performance improvement
- Act honestly with integrity by doing what we say we will do
- Invest in lifelong learning to generate solutions which create value for clients
- Report any alleged Code of Conduct violation to the Managing Director as soon as possible after an allegation is made or a potential conflict is recognised.
- Cease involvement in any perceived or actual conflict of interest which calls into question the objectivity of any action, judgment, and/or decision until the alleged conflict is resolved by the Managing Director
- Respect, safeguard and protect all ‘commercial in confidence’ information
- Not accept a 3rd party fee or reward without written prior permission of the Client and the Managing Director
- Acknowledge that a breach of the Code of Conduct terminates employment, a contract or association with Blue Chip Consulting Group or associated companies
- Resolve any alleged or actual conflict with this Code of Conduct as soon as possible.
- Invite affected parties to provide evidence to resolve any alleged conflict
- Report the resolution of proven violations to affected parties.